News & Events
ESSI HOSTED FUTURE WEBINARS AND PRESENTATIONS
Thank you for participating and/or viewing our 2022 events.
Please check back for upcoming events in 2023.
If you are an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan, we hope you will enroll in ESSI’s winter 2023 course, AES 313.006, Topics in Human Performance. Details are found here.
Prior Sport Science Events
Speaker Event: Monday, November 14, 2022
Speaker Event: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Topic: In Pursuit of Human Endurance Limits
- Event Announcement
- Watch the presentation by Brad Wilkins, PhD followed by the Q&A
2020 and 2021 ESSI Panel Series
First Panel Discussion: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Topic: Keeping youth physically active during COVID-19
- Event announcement
- Watch the panel discussion recording
- Watch Rebecca Hasson’s video on youth physical activity
Tuesday, November 16, 20211:00-2:00 pm ETRSVPJoin the Exercise & Sport Science Initiative (ESSI) and Adaptive Sports & Fitness for a seminar focused on the implications of the changing classification system in wheelchair basketball and tennis. The...