News & Events
This event has unfortunately been cancelled due to COVID-19. We plan to host our symposium in 2021. Please stay tuned for updates.
At our annual symposium, attendees network and discuss the latest trends and innovations in sport science. The symposium is geared toward industry partners, athletic leaders and U-M faculty, researchers, clinicians and staff who work in exercise and sport science.
Junge Family Champions Center
333 E. Stadium Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Additional Sport Science Events
MIDAS & ESSI Seminar–Monday, October, 12, 4-5 PM
ESSI Fall Panel Series (September, October, November)
First Panel Discussion: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Topic: Keeping youth physically active during COVID-19
- Event announcement
- Watch the panel discussion recording
- Watch Rebecca Hasson’s video on youth physical activity
Third Panel Discussion: Thursday 19, 2020
- Topic: The Use of Wearables for Return to Play in Sports during COVID-19
- Time: 4-5 pm (Eastern Time)
- Moderator: Cathy Goldstein, Associate Professor of Neurology, U-M Sleep Disorders Center
- Josh Hagen, Director, Human Performance Innovation Center, Department of Neuroscience, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Harpreet Singh Rai, Chief Executive Officer, Oura
- Jessica Zendler, Principal Consultant, Zendler Scientific; Adjunct Research Assistant Professor, U-M School of Kinesiology