Maps & Directions New
The School of Kinesiology Building is located in the heart of Central Campus at 830 N. University Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048. Designed by renowned architect Albert Kahn, whose other campus masterpieces include Burton Memorial Tower, Hill Auditorium, and Hatcher Graduate Library, the newly renovated Kinesiology Building has been a university landmark since 1915.
- Get directions to the Kinesiology Building
- View an exterior map of the Kinesiology Building
- View interior floor maps of the Kinesiology Building
- Explore an interactive map of all the Kahn buildings on campus
Please plan a little extra time to find parking during your visit.
- Accessible parking is available in the small lot on the west side of the building. An ADA placard or license plate is required.
- Metered street spots are available on S. State, N. University, and S. Thayer. You can pay at a nearby ePark station or via the ePark Ann Arbor app.
- The public structure at 324 Maynard St. is a four-minute walk away. (Accessible parking is also available.)
- University of Michigan employees with a blue or gold pass may park at U-M structure at 216 S. Thayer St. (Accessible parking is also available.)
Please see this map for additional details.